Website and Product. Through the Website you may access and login into the Product. The Product provides lead generation services, to provide enriched data and to help businesses get more out of leads and data. The Website provides users with the chance to learn more about Personas, its products and services, and the ability to post their thoughts and comments to the Website blog. Through the Website, users may view the various products and services offered by Personas and post comments and thoughts on the Website blog.
How the Product Works. Our Product plugs into your systems, allowing us to read the data from your systems and provide you with data matching. We will sync data from your systems and automatically track certain data that we have obtained (e.g., events from applications) in order to provide you with business intelligence analytics.
Children. Our Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Services.
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Website to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Website.
Voluntary Information: We also collect other types of Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as information that you provide directly to us in order to enable us to provide you with the Services. We may also receive requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Website.
Usage/Account Information: We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily at registration and in the course of your use of the Website. To use our Product, we may require you to create an "Account".
Indexing/Third Parties: We may obtain information about you from third parties or through our indexing and analytics tools.Communications: When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us.Surveys: When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
Sweepstakes: If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Website, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or phone number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
Other: We may also collect Personal Information at other points in our Website that state that Personal Information is being collected.
We collect the following types of Anonymous Information:
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Website a more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users' movements around the Website, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Website to our users' needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Website again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account or choose to orchestrate interactions with a third party through your use of the Product, we will collect your and the third party's names and e-mail addresses in order to enable you to connect with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party's names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Facilitate the creation of and administration of your Account;
- Provide you with the Services and complete your transactions;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Help understand your needs and tailor the features and content of the Services to you;
- Respond to and, as applicable, fulfill your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Verify your compliance with your obligations in our Terms and Conditions;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes;
- Improve the quality and functionality of the Services;
- Communicate with you about the Website.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We use the Anonymous Information we collect to analyze trends, administer and improve the Services, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor the Services to our users' needs. However, we reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose, and to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction. We provide analytics based upon our customer's use of the Services to prospective partners, other customers, advertisers and other third parties. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, actual statements, verbatim, as made by our customers.
We may also disclose certain Personal Information:
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers who provide services such as data analytics, website hosting, payment processing (e.g., Stripe), information technology, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- Email Communications. We will communicate with you primarily in the form of emails. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by changing your settings in your Account and/or clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you Website-related communications (e.g., emails related to your Account).
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser's technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on the Website.